Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Part 2 of things I made in 2016

Here is my part 2 of some of the things I made last year. Looking at them I've realised that the only things that were from a pattern are the Storm Trooper and Darth Vader. The rest of them I made the pattern up. As I said before I'm really bad at writing down a pattern and quite often no two are the same as I cant quite remember how many increases or decreases I made. I love coming up with new ideas then seeing those ideas come to life.



 I made a Giraffe and put spots on him and loved him, Also the fox has become a new favourite of mine
 After making just pears I experimented with other fruits, I was super happy with how they turned out.


 Christmas decorations for Ruby's teacher




I've been making some more of my Giraffes as I haven't made any in ages. I'll be making more of these bunnies for Easter I think, they are super popular.

Em xx


4 comments:

  1. Hi Emma! I love your ideas! I wanted to speak with you about the use of your original patterns. May I contact you privately by email or messenger?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amber,
      I'm also on Facebook under the same name, that might be the best way to contact me. Thanks

      Delete
  2. Hi Emma,

    Do you happen to have the pattern of the cute little dragons in the sweaters? :D
    They are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woua!! sublissime, j' adore, de jolies couleurs, vraiment génial !! biz a bientôt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...