Wednesday, November 19, 2014

A spot of Crochet

I just thought I would pop a few photo's of some of my crochet projects from the past few months. I made lots of Giraffes for lots of new babies we know.
 These 2 were for a boy and a girl, I love the grey for both sexes
 This little guy was a just because one
 And the coloured one was for my Nephews baby cousin, love them all together
This colourful bear was for Olives little friend
And this little girl was for my Niece, the pattern was in an old Mollie makes, or the simply crochet from them (I cant remember). I altered the pattern to make the clothes different. I would have loved to make more, but she turned 2 and they would have been lost on her, maybe when she gets a bit older I will make some more clothes.

Em xx ♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. Lovely crochetwork, especially the girl and the colored giraffe!
    Greetings from Marijke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love your makes! I recently made a reindeer which was an adaption of your giraffe pattern - see my blog - I've given you full kudos! Lil xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your 'tower' of giraffes! I've only made one so far but one day I'll make more :)

    ukcitycrafter@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful giraffes. Grettings from Poland:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...