Saturday, August 31, 2013

Squeezing in a bit of sewing

I finally managed to squeeze in a bit of sewing this week. I have had all these pretty fabric's for a while now and never know what to use them for. So I decided to make some more plastic purses as they are always handy and easy to make. 

 I made 3 in different sizes
 This one I have been using in my bag for the girls with wipes, sunscreen tissues etc in. It has been very handy, and I just love this fabric.
 This one is for Ruby, it's like my bigger one I use for my purse. It's a perfect travel size for her little princesses and Tinker bell.
 And this one well, just because. Maybe for my jewellery for travel.
The girls have been sleeping at the same time during the day now, so I am hoping to squeeze in more sewing projects.

Em xx ♥


6 comments:

  1. Hi Emma ,you make beautiful stuff....nice blog and gorgeous kids too.God bless them.
    Also passing by to let you know that I just finished my giraffe with your pattern,had fun making it,just pretty and easy pattern.Thank you very much !

    Have a nice week,

    Luna
    My Crochet,Mis Tejidos

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute new pouches! Wishing you a lovely weekend! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great! Did you use oilcloth?
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carly, no it's just thin plastic used for tables. I find it pretty easy when you get used to sewing with it. I love it now, I have made quite a few now.
      Em x

      Delete
    2. Hi Carly, no it's just thin plastic used for tables. I find it pretty easy when you get used to sewing with it. I love it now, I have made quite a few now.
      Em x

      Delete
  4. I have been checking out a few of your stories and its pretty clever stuff. I will make sure to bookmark your blog.
    some times its a pain in the ass to read what people wrote but this internet site is really user friendly ! .
    Cardsharing Server | Best cardsharing | SEO STAR SOFTWARE HOUSE | Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...