Thursday, July 4, 2013

Crochet Giraffe

Just to let you know I have finally got around to fixing up my Giraffe pattern here. I made another one and this time just made him green, and I was able to amend the pattern when making him. I am pretty sure all the maths part of the pattern is now correct. There are a few changes, mainly with the head and body, with a few small changes to other parts but only missing or gaining a row.
 This is how he will look with the new changes.
Here they are together. The new little one will go to my lovely good friend who is having a boy soon, and the stripey one is for my little one, who is very over due now.

Em xx ♥♥♥

11 comments:

  1. YOU ARE INVITED TO FOLLOW MY CHRISTIAN BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited to try it now. The fact that you made it solid seems to give me a sense of comfort to try. I wanted to make one but being new to crocheting was intimidated by all the color changing. Thanks for going solid! Jill @ MamaGing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Me encanta esta jirafa!, es el animal favorito de una de mis hijas...Algún dia lo intentaré.
    Saludos desde Chile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love your giraffes!! Thanks for sharing your pattern with us! Blessings..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made this last week as a gift for a friend and they loved it - thank you for the pattern!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My grandson (4) wants me to make this for his little brother (1) I am not sure what color I want to go with but I think I will try it with a verigated and see how it goes. I like the color changes, just not the starting new colors. LOL Thanks for the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll start it tonight for my niece Christmas gift. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi is there a link to the amended pattern ? xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...