Just to let you know I have finally got around to fixing up my Giraffe pattern here. I made another one and this time just made him green, and I was able to amend the pattern when making him. I am pretty sure all the maths part of the pattern is now correct. There are a few changes, mainly with the head and body, with a few small changes to other parts but only missing or gaining a row.
This is how he will look with the new changes.
Here they are together. The new little one will go to my lovely good friend who is having a boy soon, and the stripey one is for my little one, who is very over due now.
Em xx ♥♥♥