I have been using this lamp in Ruby's room, it's an old one Mum had and gave to me. I have been wanting to make it nicer for a long time now, so the other day I finally gave it a make over. I bought a new shade as I didn't like the shape of this one.
....And after. I found this shade for $10 at Bunnings, it was the shape I wanted and cheap compare to some other ones I've found. I bought this fabric from Kelani a little while ago and thought it would look pretty cool on the shade. And I just painted the base, Ruby loves it. There are many tutorial's out there to cover shades, I basically sprayed the fabric and shape with spray adhesive then used some glue to glue down the ends on the inside of the shade. I also sewed a small seam on one end of the fabric for a neat finish.
Looking pretty nice.
4 weeks to go till the new little one is due, I am pretty over it now and want to meet the new little one.
Em xx ♥