Monday, April 22, 2013

From the weekend

Well, we went to the Destash market on the weekend. We battled the rain and tried not to get too wet. I didn't take any photo's inside as I found it hard enough to have a look around and squeeze through the people with my massive belly. It was very cramped but it was great. Everyone was lovely and I had a chat with the lovely ladies selling their fabrics.
 I bought these lovely fat quarter's from One & Small, I have had my eye on some of these for some time now, so I was glad to finally buy them.
 And I bought this little bundle of off cuts for $5. There was only 2 bundles left and was happy to buy the blue bundle as I don't always buy these colours.
 I bought this at spotlight the other day, I love Belle and Boo and had to hold back from buying the whole collection.
 Whilst in Spotlight I bought this great quilt cushion book. I cant wait to use the blue bundle I bought above to make some of these cushions.
And I also made another crochet basket from Cherry Heart, this one is for me.

Cant wait to get sewing now.

Em xx

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! What a lovely lot of fabrics! I can't wait to see what you're going to make with them.....
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable basket, I love the colors. Great job.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...