Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Crochet doughnut

I made a crochet ring a little while ago and I found it at the bottom of my crochet bag. I had a go at icing and made it a doughnut. I might try another one and use a brown base and fiddle around with the icing, and add a  bell for my baby on the inside. I gave this one to my niece as Ruby has so many toy foods I've made her.


I made my sister in law some little hexi coasters. Quick and easy, actually I've had these sitting on a shelf for ages as one of those projects you forget about.

I have made sooo much lately, I need to get my camera out and take some more snaps. 

Em xx ♥♥

2 comments:

  1. It looks pretty yummy to me.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making really beautiful things. This looks so delicious :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...