Monday, March 11, 2013

Having a go with Pom Pom trim

I bought these great fabric's when I was in Berry and on our road trip holiday last May. I wanted to make something nice for me and was really needing to update my cushions. So I made this cushion cover, it has been sitting half made in my craft nook for ages as I wanted to try something different on it. Then I decided on pom pom trim and I love it. I have never used it before and had no idea on the best way of sewing with it. My first try went horribly, after a night of unpicking I was back at square one.
I then found this lovely blog with a great tutorial and some other wonderful things, before I new it I was done. 
 I love all the colour's together.
I might make another one with a different design.
I love the back also.

I am finishing off one now for Ruby, and it also has pom pom trim (this may be a new addiction).

Em xx

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Qué bonito!! Me encanta ese cojín.
      Un saludo desde Madrid.
      Puri
      http://trespcrochet.blogspot.com.es/

      Delete
  2. Love the pillows the fabrics are so pretty. And I also am in love with your ice cream cones from your previous post, so adorable.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours! And I LOVE that pompom trim!
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...