Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Bunting

Anyone else just in love with Nana Company? Every time I look at her blog I get inspired to make little things with bits from my scrap box. Last year she made these and I just thought they were beautiful. I didn't do much for Easter, but I filed it away and made some this week. Using lots of my little scraps I made Bunny's and egg's (I 'm not happy with the photo's, sorry).


 I loved doing the hand sewing, best of all, Ruby loved it and is enjoying my Easter things.
This is my little display, although she has discovered that under my egg warmers are Easter egg's. Now she is asking if she can have one, oh dear... kids find everything. Lucky she doesn't really get the whole chocolate thing yet.

Em xx ♥

2 comments:

  1. So sweet and so very perfectly Easter-y!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the cutest little Easter display.
    Your bunting looks lovely. it will be hard to take it down after Easter.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...