Thursday, October 25, 2012

Another top for Ruby

I made this dress/top for Ruby last week. I made the same one for her 2 Christmas's ago and it was way too big for a 5 month old and it was the newborn size. This is still the newborn size and I have taken it in! I do love the design of the dress and I am thinking I might try to make it with button's on the yoke and not put a zipper in. (I still haven't mastered the art of the zipper, I am never happy with any of the ones I do)
 I made it with some light fabric so it will be nice and cool in Summer, with a cute Japanese fabric for the yoke.
 This is the pattern, if anyone was going to use this pattern it is the arm hole that I had to take in. It's just too big, I just wonder how the 18 month size would be like, maybe it would fit me.
 My model for today

 I also decorated another T shirt, because I just love to.
A wee bit cute.
 
More creative spaces here
 
Em xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...