Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Little sewing projects from the past week

I have been doing lots of little sewing projects the past week. They have been mainly for birthday presents for Ruby's friends, as they are all turning 2. I wanted to make things for them rather than buying just any toys.
 This wasn't a present, just a cheap jumper that I sewed a rabbit on for Rubes.
 Some nappy purses for some friends who had girls.
 I made some apples and pears for pretend food as some of the kids got play kitchens for their birthdays.
 This one I made a little bag and some felt biscuits and strawberries.

I made one of those travel car play mats. I need to make more boy things and I enjoyed making this. Apparently he enjoyed it and said the cars were sleeping in the garage and the in tunnel.
I made a little draw string bag to carry it in. I love this fabric, it's so cute.

I have only one more to make for, then its my mum's birthday and fathers day.

Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...