I have had this bad boy on the go for I don't know how long. I think I have had the fabric for it for a year, and I have been doing it bit by bit until recently when I finished my top and was on the look out for the perfect vintage sheet for the backing. I found it at the Stash and Treasure market a little while ago for $4.
So far I have had to unpick about 10 lines as I am not used to quilting such a big quilt. I am now prepping every row with pins and safety pins to make sure it isn't puckering up. The front is looking good now, but the back..... well I am just hoping for the best.
Let's not focus on the not so strait lines.
I cant wait to finish it, now back to quilting.