Tuesday, April 24, 2012

This week

A few things..

I finished my baby shower gift, I made 2 bib's and a burp cloth and some tee pees. Now thanks to sending countless hours on Pinterest I found a few Tee Pees and thought I would give them a go. If you haven't seen them before, you pop them over your new little man's bits to prevent an unexpected shower.



 I was quite happy with the card, I made it about 10 Min's before I left.
 Anzac biscuits baked at 8am, it is the first time I have made them and they were ok I think.

So these were going to be a blanket (it is so never going to be made) so I thought a cushion cover was a better alternative. I have a few left over so I might be able to make another one.

Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...