Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lately...

 Went and saw My Morning Jacket last week at the Enmore, pretty damn good.
 Easter baking

 Finally finished my crochet scarf, so warm I love it. I kept buying more wool as I wanted it longer, 4 balls later.
 Found this material for $1, so I made a singlet dress. Even used double needles, except not on the hem yet.....will do it sometime I'm sure.
 Made the little mouse from Mollie Makes Issue 11, next some clothes.
 Crocheting a cardigan for Ruby, only to find it is way too big. Oh well for next year then from here
 Spotlight wool sale, a granny square blanket for Ruby
Finally Flight of the Conchords are coming to Sydney. After the Bon Iver ticket debacle and missing out, I must get tickets. Just missed their UK tour as I was pregnant and leaving, I cant wait for this one.

So I was a bit busy over Easter, loved the extra time to craft as there were an extra pair of hands around the house.

Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...