Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Yet another cheap top

The other week when I went up to Maitland to visit my lovely friend and her new baby, I couldn't help but go to some of the op shops up there. I got a couple of things, I found this floral knit fabric for $2 and knew I wanted to make it into a t shirt.
 All I did was trace around another t shirt I had and sewed it together. I only sewed around the neck line, I couldn't be bothered with the sleeves and hem as the knit fabric wont fray.
 My Mum knitted this coat hanger for me, it has knitted bunting. It is perfect for hanging shear tops and dresses.
I also found these beads for $2, they were a different necklace. I just put them randomly on some leather, I love coloured wooden beads they remind me of my childhood.

Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...