Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines day

I am not one for Valentines day, we did something for our first one together, then we stopped bothering. I make little things, but Chris did buy me a cute stamp set this year which was sweet.
I decided to go old school and ice some arrowroot's. I had mothers group so I made them for that, I decorated them with jelly baby couples with heart sprinkles on red icing. 

 I have so many photo's like this, you cant leave anything around near these little hands.
 A bit of fun
I put one in a little bag for Chris, I used the stamps to decorate it. I had lots of grand ideas, such as heart cake pops, and handmade biscuits with lovely icing but time got away from me. So that's why I went old school.

Em xx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...