Thursday, February 23, 2012

Baby Girl

Its a girl, my lovely friend Holly just had a lovely little girl on Monday. Ruby and I went up on Wednesday and saw her, she is just so little and cute and I want another one.
We took up a couple of little gifts, handmade of course.

I made a nappy wallet and crocheted a rabbit rattle. Ruby was very interested in the rattle, I might have to make her one.

I have been trying to think of things to make for boys, I made this little plastic bag. I thought for cars, Lego, spider pig etc. I am thinking of things to make for boys, as I was talking to another girl about how there is a lack of boys things at markets. Anyway, keep on sewing.

Em xx

2 comments:

  1. Really very very good article. I will be in touch with all your posts. Thanks and more power! thebabyguides.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby girl wil love it so much. Great ! Check my blog about packnplay at: packnplayguide.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...