Thursday, January 5, 2012

Zucchini Pizza

A while ago I caught a bit of The Circle and Jane Kennedy was on and she made this Zucchini Pizza Base. I only saw a bit of it but what I saw she grated the Zucchini squeezed the juice out and mixed in an egg and mozzarella. So I gave it a go, and it worked quite well and was really tasty and filling. I make them a lot now and had it for dinner tonight.
 As I didn't really see what she did, I winged it. Here is my zucchini base after being cooked.
I topped it with just tomato paste, tomato, ham and red pepper with mozzarella. It is a good dinner to use left overs, I have put all sorts of things on them.  I also made some smaller ones for Ruby, she ate a bit but at least I know she is eating some veggies.
After looking around I found the recipe here. It is quite healthy and easier than making your own pizza dough. Enjoy.
Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...