Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wrapping

It's my little sister's Birthday today, and she is 30. The 3 of us are now all in our 30's. It is frightening sometimes when you think "but I was only in high school.........16 years ago! WHAT!" When you have to start counting again with your second hand, you know it's bad.
But lets get into some fun wrapping, I was very inspired by Hello Sandwich. I got out all my coloured tape and got to work.



I loved the confetti bow from Hello sandwich, but I didn't have any clear contact. So I used clear plastic and sewed it together and filled it with star confetti that I had, then sewed the seem shut and wrapped some coloured tape around it. I am quite pleased with it.
I will post what I made her tomorrow, just in case she looks at my blog today.
Happy Birthday Jen xx

Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...