Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A night out

After a quiet start to the new year, Chris and I had a night out last night. We went and saw the "Fleet Foxes" at the Opera House last night. It was pretty amazing and they sounded so great in the Concert Hall. We had seen them previously at Glastonbury, but it was outdoors and I think their sound was just lost. I am terrible with reviewing Gigs, but I will say the Drummer was a joker and overall it is great seeing hairy men rock hard.
We have a few more gig's coming up in the year which we are looking forward to. 

I never take my camera with me, so here is a photo I found of them on stage.
I highly recommend their latest album "Helplessness Blues",
I hope everyone had a great new year.
Em xx










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...