Thursday, January 12, 2012

Great finds from Christmas

Over the Christmas period I found a few nice things
 I found this on Christmas eve for $2.50 which I used the same day as it was my Great Aunties Birthday.
 I also used this new table cloth I found at a cute vintage shop in Long Jetty.
 I also got this very cute tin.
 I found all these for a couple of dollars
I picked up this purple fabric for $1, it is perfect for a quilt I am making for my friends little girl, who will be born soon. And my lovely friend Larissa found this old school baby deer fabric which is too cute for words, this was part of my Christmas present.
And this little deer she also found for 50c, I was a tad bit excited when she gave it to me, I love it.
Em xx


1 comment:

  1. the tin is so adorable. great finds full of lovely colour. xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...