Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Colour Pouches

I made another clear bag yesterday with some of the left over plastic I had. I had a plan for it too, I also have lots of smaller sized plastic bits that I have kept. So I decided to make some colour recognition pouches.




I cut them all to the same size and sewed around the pouches and left one end open. I then collected lots of little bits and bobs of the same colour that weren't too bulky. I then placed them into the pouches and sewed them all closed. I thought this would be a fun way for Ruby to play with colours and see the little things inside too. When I was working with kids I was always coming up with fun ways for children to learn colours. When she learns them I can make more with some of the ones I missed.
Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...