Monday, January 23, 2012

Baby quilt

Last week I made this little quilt for my good friend for her baby shower. She is due on 24th Feb, but she could have a little girl with a leap year birthday. So I made her this little quilt, I managed to keep the costs down with this quilt. The purple spot fabric cost  me $1 at the Salvo's, it matched perfectly with the owl fabric I had. As I had so much of the purple I used it for the backing. The quilt came together quickly, it was just that I kept forgetting to buy the batting. So it just sat there waiting to be quilted, much like my big one I need to finish.


 Here it is in Ruby's cot.
 Ruby had to get in the photo.

I made cake pop's, I made pink ones like the ones I made before. Here are the ones I kept, I had left over chocolate so I made some big freckles. mmmmm

Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...