Here is a new skirt that I have just made, I have had the material for a while now. So with the humid weather upon us I decided to finally make it so I had something else to wear. The fabric is a floral Lawn from Spotlight, it was on special when I got it so it was a bit cheaper. I didn't use a pattern, I used about a meter and a half in length and then cut off the bottom for the length of the skirt. I put in box pleats and a zipper at the back, I then trimmed the fabric at the back of the skirt so it was the right size. Except I still always make them a tiny bit big, oh well.
Notice a little someone getting in on this photo, you can see the pleats better here.