Monday, October 31, 2011

For the twins

I have finally finished all my little gifts for our friends who are having twin boys in December. I made a big plastic purse using  vintage robot designed fabric, it's big for 2 lots of nappies and all the other things you need for a nappy change whilst out. I also made some iron on's and made some band t-shirts, they are going to be 2 rocking little boys in these.



 I couldn't not make these little shoes, I just love them. I used a jersey fabric to try something different, I love the designs on them too.
Here are the rattles from the crochet book I got the other week. I am so happy with them, I just wish I had made them for Ruby. I think more will be made soon, they are really quite easy to make.
I love making things for babies now days, my good friend is having a girl in Feb. I think I might go mad with quilts and bunting and crocheted toys, not to mention making little tiny dresses for summer. Ruby was a winter baby and rugged up all the time so you couldn't see what she was wearing.
On another note sad news, my computer died. Now I have no Internet during the day, but it also means I have had more time to sew and not spending endless hours on Pinterest when Ruby is asleep.
Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...