Thursday, August 4, 2011

What I have been up to

Well it is Ruby's first birthday next Tuesday and I am having a little party for my family and a few close friends to celebrate this Saturday. I have decided to go for a theme and its going to be a Woodland Theme. I have always wanted to do a candy table so I am going to give it a red hot go. I have been on the look out for woodland inspired things, but I am finding it hard as we don't get much of that stuff here. I have made some things and found some treasures at the Salvo's.
 Look how cute this deer is, I am going to make it a red bow I think. It is actually quite heavy, it may live in the garden after the party.
 How cool is this moose head, I love it. Great find.
 Now we have 2!
 Made some more mushrooms.
 Found these cute frames in the reject shop, so I put in some material that I bought a while ago.
I wanted some little mushrooms to decorate some small things with. I love the cotton spun mushrooms, but didn't have time for them to be delivered from overseas, so I bought some air dry clay and made my own. Next to get some paint and they should look good.
Will show you how it turns out next week.
Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...