Friday, July 15, 2011

More hand made for Ruby

I thought I would post some more things I have made for Ruby. I made this top and trousers a while ago, and as she had them on today I thought I would show you. I made her a top similar seen here, for this one I made some owls in a tree with added buttons for apples.
 I used some material I had with owls and mushrooms on them, then made a tree. The top was a cheapo from Big W.
 I made these trousers or Yoga pants from Meet Me at Mikes, I added some pink spotty material as I ran out of the floral. She has another pair that are Blue with stars. They are comfy and easy to make.
 I made this head band today and was so happy with it that I am going making more to sell soon. I have taken to putting Ruby in head bands as sooo many people think she is a boy! even when she had a pink dress on. I dress her a lot in green and grey with her trainers, so I thought the head band would help. Can you believe, she is 1 next month!
I took a quick snap of my morning tea table for Mothers Group at my house on Tuesday. I used my collection of old saucers, tea cups and plates. I am still eating the left overs, but they do go lovely with a cup of tea.
I missed out on the little cupboard at the Salvo's last week, but yesterday I picked up a great retro buffet that I have been wanting. I found one that was a bit better before we went to London, but it was the day before we left and I couldn't work out how I would get it home. So when I found this one I quickly snapped it up for $60. When I clean it and get it in the house I will post a pick.
Happy weekend to all, not sure what I will do, maybe go up to Norah Head light house.
Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...