Monday, July 11, 2011

More fabric Strawberries

A while ago I made a fabric strawberry seen here, as I have made loads from felt. Using my scrap left over fabric I made some more for Ruby. So now she has 6 cute little Strawberries, she loves to throw things and these are the perfect size for her Little hands to pick up and throw. I figure later on she can use them for pretend play when she is older.
 Here they are.
 I put them in a box with her other hand made little toys.
I love Hot Dollar shops, and I found these 2 cute little boxes. I was impressed with how nice the designs are. The animal box is for Ruby, I have been putting the Strawberries in it and it is helping her work out how to open things to find out whats inside.
Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...