Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Just some things....

The other day I went down to the Salvo's and what did I find.... but this mini drum kit for $30! Lucky I have my new car and quickly bought it before they changed their mind on the price. We have a growing number of instruments in our house, with guitar's, banjo's, harmonica's, ukulele's and now a drum kit. Basically if Ruby doesn't like music or crafting she is going to have 2 very unhappy parents.
 We don't have any sticks, but this wooden spoon works a treat. She is really enjoying it, we have a feeling we might regret this purchase at a later date.
 I came across this old mirror at my Uncles house. I added some colours beads and a felt flower, cute.
 Whats better than one Made by White Deer Brooch......two deer brooches. The girls are so lovely, my order got a bit mixed up, so instead of me sending one back they said I could keep it and sent me a new one. So lovely of them, my sister and I bought more things from them in the sale and now they have more brooches which you can see here. Pay pal might strike again!
 Here are my mini felt cakes on a cake stand
On Saturday afternoon we went down to Terrigal and walked around the Haven, I took this photo at sunset. Just so lovely.
Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...