Saturday, June 18, 2011

Little bit's from the UK

I just thought I would share some of the goodies I bought on my travels. I was a bit disappointed clothes wise but I did manage to spend most of my money at TopShop. It's summer over there now, so I have some cute summer gear.
 This is my Wills and Kate wedding stuff. I love this card from Lazy Oaf, and the ring I had to get and for £2 why not hey.
 Some more stationary. I don't really think I needed any more, but they are just too cute. More Lazy Oaf and Art box sticky tape, I have a collection of tape now.
 I am just in love with this designer at the moment. Its Orla Kiely, her stuff is amazing. I only got this mug and gift box. But she has fantastic biscuit barrels and jars with these designs, I am in love. Now to find an someone who stocks her goods here in Oz.
Here is Ruby's haul. I love the rice gear and got Ruby her own little cup, spoon and fork. Paper chase in Goodge Street was my spiritual home, many a weekend was spent with my good friend Larissa walking around the 4 floors of stationary heaven. I love these containers for Ruby's bits of food for when we are out. And a Maisy plate, just cause we love Maisy.
Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...