Friday, June 10, 2011

Hay-on-Wye

We went to Hay-on-Wye which is on the border of England and Wales. It is very close to Hereford and at this time of the year it is famous for it's Hay Festivals which you can find out more about here. We didn't go to the festival but the town was busy and full of people, which gave it a lovely atmosphere. Hay is also famous for it's second hand book shops, it has loads. It is the perfect place to go if you love old books and antique shops. I took a few photo's before my camera's battery died.
Here are a few photo's of the town, I love the bunting. 
 I loved this shop, I bought some button's. I could have bought so much in here, but due to leaving in a few days, button's where the lighter option. Although we found a pair on converse trainers for Ruby for £7, which we had to buy.
 Old circus trailers
 The town had loads of these op shops, I was in heaven. I love op shops and Chris loves second hand book shops. I had to ask why we had never been before, I mean I lived over there for close to 3 years!
I love this photo me, Ruby and Chris. A family who were cons together, stay together.
Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...