Monday, June 6, 2011

Felt Wedding Cake

We are back from the UK with quite possibly the worst jet lag, this is due to our little Ruby waking up every 3 hours. But we cant complain she was a star for both flights.
I thought I would post some of my pics of my felt wedding cake. I made this for our dear friends wedding, which was one of the main reasons for our trip. It was an amazing wedding and the real cake was pretty darn cool. We had a night off from Ruby also and we had the best night sleep ever, the bed was like sleeping on a cloud. So here they are..
I have been making some new felt flowers and I having been using my old button's for the middle of them. I have been making some head bands with them, they look quite cute.
I have some pic's from the holiday which I will post soon. I cant wait to start sewing again, now I might try sleeping again, if I can.
Em xx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...