Monday, May 9, 2011

Mollie Makes

Well, we made it to the UK without any problems on the plane. Ruby was fantastic and it was such a lovely flight, but I can say I am not looking forward to the flight home.

Last week on Meet me at Mikes, Pip had talked about this new magazine that was coming out on the 12th May called Mollie Makes. It is a crafty magazine just for people like myself. Well, I was very excited to have been over here and today I went down to WH Smith and picked myself up a copy, well 2 actually, one for my lovely Larissa too. It is just lovely, and has bonus felt to make an ipod cover. I have just been sitting down sipping tea and looking through all the lovely pictures inside. It is such a lovely magazine with beautiful photo's and great craft projects to try (such a pity my sewing machine is so far away). I think my mum will love it also.
Whilst in WH Smith, I also picked up for my mum this knitting book.
Knit Your Own Royal Wedding
She had seen it on the news and she loves knitting, so I just had to get it. I am sure she will knit one of the Corgi's first, this is because we had one called Geordie as our family pet.
I also picked up a £2 Kate engagement ring, I couldn't resist really.

I have had a little look around down town Hereford, I really love it as there are some lovely shops. I will take some pic's next time I go down. There are some cute quilt shops, knitting and wool supplies shops. Some cute cafes and beautiful shops which I have to stop myself buying too much in. Also the summer fashion is out over here. I might have to pick myself up some cute dresses for next summer. But the best thing is that there are loads of op shops, I cant wait to go looking through them all.

Right, more tea and another read of Mollie makes.
Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...