Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter. It has been nice for me spending time with my lovely man and little Ruby with my family. Even better with an extra day off thrown in.
I didn't do eggs this year, instead I made some festive cup cakes. I made green icing with flake crumbled over with 2 little eggs on top. I was trying to go for a look of an Easter egg hunt in the garden.





I put them all in little yellow bags with a little green ribbon. But for my lovely friend Larissa, I decorated a cup cake box with coloured sticky tape, as I was off to her house for an Easter tea party. Just lovely.


In less than 2 weeks we are off to England, eek I am excited but also not looking forward to the flight. Flying with children was never going to be easy.


Em xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...