Friday, February 25, 2011

New Things

I have been busy sewing and I am stocking up for a market stall. When ever Ruby goes to sleep I begin sewing. I have made more Russian dolls in purple and pink, they are a little army that is growing. I am finishing at 18 for now and I have been back on the felt cakes with some new decorations.


I have been trying out some different flowers, I now have a daisy, rose and a frangipani.

Here are all the flower cakes. All of my cakes are different and none of them are the same. I also have about 13 now, with another 6 being made and they are taking over my craft nook. I am going to try and make some dottie cookies next. I have a few other designs for some different softies but you will have to wait and see.
Keep on Sewing
Em xx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...