Wednesday, January 19, 2011

In the Kitchen

I made some Filo Pastry triangles for dinner the other night and decided to use the left overs for something sweet for afters. I had some berries on hand and made these little birds nests with berries in the middle dusted with icing sugar. They were quite nice.

I just had to post my new tea cup and tea mug. My man got me this for Christmas and they are just too cute to be hid in a cupboard, so they are on the bench along with all my coloured goods. It is by Otogicco and you can buy it at this shop in London called Artbox which I loved when I lived there, so much cute stationary and stickers. I will be going back there when I head back to the UK in May, cant wait.

Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...