Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cake Pops

I decided to try my hand at Cake Pops as the just look too cute. This was my first time at them and put them on skewers as I don't have any lolly sticks. I made them with a chocolate cake from Woolies and some Betty Crocker icing. Some are flat on top as the slid down the skewer whilst the icing was setting so I had to let the set on a tray. I wrapped them in some small plastic bags with a bow and had them at the table for my sisters birthday breakfast. Everyone loved them, but I am sure with more practice I can get them looking a bit smoother and more professional looking.



I bought this material a while ago and I have been wanting to make a cushion cover with it and I finally whipped it up when Ruby was asleep the other day. I just love bird designs.

Em xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...