Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Nappy Purse

Before Ruby was born I was on a sewing spree and I whipped myself up a nappy purse. One side you can put nappies, disposable changing pad and nappy sacks and the other a nappy wipe case. It is so handy to just whip out a small wallet which I keep in the bottom of the pram or I can fit it in my handbag, than carry a big nappy bag. Well all the mum's at mothers group love it, so for my secret Santa present for one of the boys I made his mum one which she was so happy about and everyone wished they had me! So I think I will make some more for the other mum's for a small price of course. You have to love a sale at Spotlight and they had quilting fabrics at half price, so naturally I bought loads so I can make lots more with.


The changing pad is sitting on a tree stump Ottoman which we got Ruby for Christmas, more for when she gets older.
Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...