Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ruby in the City

On the weekend we took Ruby to Sydney with her Aunties from the UK. It was our first major trip with her and she was so good. I took them all to the "Gaffa Gallery" to see the Arcade Project put on by the Finders Keepers Markets. It was like a mini market with lots of hand made goodies and hard not to buy anything. But I did manage to pick up the Frankie 2011 journal and some cute cards I will put on Ruby's wall. I missed the Sydney Finders Keepers as I had just returned from the UK and was jet lagged, and the markets were on in Melbourne on this weekend. They are on again in Sydney on the 3rd&4th Dec so I will be there then.
We went to Bondi Markets on Sunday and it was a beautiful day for it, cant wait to go again.

Here are my buys from the Gaffa, the ever so pretty Frankie journal and 2 cards by Nikki Catalano

I bought this cute hankie in Bondi Junction, it is too good to be used. I think I might frame it instead.
Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...