Monday, August 23, 2010

Fancy a cupcake?

My blog should have been called "I love felt" as it is my favourite at the moment. I just love how you can create anything with it. My love for it came in 1997 when studying for my child care Diploma, I made "3 blind mice" as a felt board story. I have since made loads of stories and puppets for the children, they love them. I love making them too, but now I am doing 3D toys which Ruby will really benefit from. I hope I can teach her to make them too. Here are some of my latest creations.

I have decided I am going to start making to sell these cupcakes. I have made different ones with different toppings. I have many more ideas so watch this space.

Felt David Bowie, the many faces of Bowie. I want to make a small quilt of him next, but we will see if I will do it or not.

Here are some of the treats I made for the toppings of my cup cakes. I cant work out my faves yet, I love them all.

Felt custard tart, I made this for my mum.

I also made these happy sweets for my mum also. So cute even if I do say so myself.
I have got more things on the go, but my time is now taken by my little girl. Sleep Ruby so mummy can sew.
Felty bye xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...